Adventures By Disney is adding river cruising to their list of exciting adventures! Sailing with AmaWaterways, the travel industry’s premier luxury river cruise line, Adventures by Disney river cruises offer a new way for you to experience the heart of Europe in a way that is active, immersive and easy.
In 2016, Adventures by Disney will offer sailings along the Danube River, allowing your Clients to explore the iconic locations and hidden gems in eight destinations across four countries – Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
These 8-day/7-night active departures will take your Clients off the beaten path in search of the culture, art and unique stories intrinsic to each European city and town visited. From medieval activities at Devin castle in Bratislava and a walk along the tree tops in Kopfing to a visit of locations filmed in “The Sound of Music” in Salzburg and biking in every port, the opportunities for exploration are endless!
These exclusive Adventures by Disney sailings will take place July 7-14, July 14-21, July 21-28 and July 28 – Aug. 4, 2016. A special holiday themed sailing, departing Dec. 22, 2016, will also include visits to the renowned Christmas markets in Budapest and Vienna, a Vienna Boys Choir Christmas performance in the Hofburg Palace Chapel and a special holiday menu lunch.
Adventures by Disney is family friendly but there are minimum age requirements and recommended ages for any of their adventures. For the river cruise itinerary, the minimum age is 4 years old, but Adventures by Disney recommends the experience would be best for children ages 8 and older.
What is included?
With an Adventures by Disney River Cruise vacation, you can rest easy knowing that the essentials for an unforgettable family vacation are included with your stay:
- Deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Your choice of multiple excursions daily
- Services of Adventure Guides, on-board Cruise Director, on-board staff, and many local experts
- All Gratuities
- Fine dining with all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) on-board the ship
- Unlimited local wine, beer, and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on-board
- Select meals off the ship for added experiences with regional cuisine
- Cocktail reception, special welcome dinner, and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- All entertainment on-board the ship such as a nightly piano lounge, baking class for kids, karaoke nights and more
- Bottled water in all state rooms replenished daily